Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check in/out?
You can check-in anytime before 2.30 PM. Check-out is before 11.30 AM
- Will it be possible to check in early or check out late?
It is possible to arrange an early check-in depending on hotel's availability. For late check-outs it is applied an overcharge if it occurs before 6 PM.
- Will there be a luggage storage at the hotel in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with a free of charge luggage storage.
- Will there be a garage or a parking lot? How much will it cost?
MarePineta Resort has a fenced private garage with 80 bookable parking spaces.It is monitored by closed circuit camera but unattended. The cost is 18 €/day per car.
- Are pets permitted in your hotel? Which size? Will there apply an overcharge?
We accept small size animals up to 20 kg. It will be applied a 30 € overcharge.
- Will there be children's animation? For what age? Which activities will be provided?
The hotel has a Miniclub and Junior Club service featuring many educational activities for children (from 4 to 12 years old).
- Do you organize tours or excursions?
Yes. The hotel is equipped with a local expert exclusively dedicated to tours and excursions.
- Which services are included in BAR base rate in B&B ?
Rates include overnight stay, buffet breakfast, pool access with its services dedicated to our guest.
- How many rooms has the hotel?
The hotel has two facilities: Villa Regina ****S which has 83 rooms and apartments and a completely renewed historical building: Casa Madre*****,which has 89 rooms, Suite and Regal Suite.
- Are there any rooms with balcony or terrace?
Yes, some rooms are equipped with balcony or terrace.
- Are there sea view rooms?
Yes, some of the Superior, Deluxe and Junior Rooms at Villa Regina have sea view.
- Are there rooms with parquet?
All the rooms come with parquet.
- Are the bathrooms equipped with showers or bathtubs?
All the bathrooms have a shower or a bathtub or both.
- Are there familiy rooms or connecting rooms?
Yes, the hotel has family rooms and apartments.
- Are baby cots available at your hotel? Will they be charged?
Free baby cots, which are suitable for infants under 3 years of age are available at the hotel.
- What is the maximum number of guests allowed in a room?
Apartments can accomodate up to 5 people.
- Do you have any rooms suited for people with disabilities?
Yes, the hotel has 3 rooms suited for people with disabilities.
- Is smoking permitted in your hotel?
No, smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- Does the rooms have air conditioned?
Yes, all the rooms have air conditioned.
- Will I be able to tune in to internatinal broadcasts (Satellite TV) or Sky channels?
Yes, all the rooms are equipped with Sky satellite TV.
- How many restaurants has the hotel?
The hotel has a main restaurant and another on the beach: MarePineta Beach restaurant.
- What is the restaurant opening hours?
The restaurant is open from 1 PM to 2.30 PM and from 8 PM to 10.30 PM.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7 AM to 11 AM.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, breakfast is always included in the room rate.
- Is restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of catering will it offer?
The hotel offers an excellent à la carte gourmet restaurant on its private beach. It offers buffet appetizers and desserts with à la carte service for the other courses.
- Are beverages included in half or full pension?
Beverages are never included in both half and full pension.
- Does the hotel offer celiacs friendly menu?
On request, the hotel offers a celiacs friendly menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer vegetarian or vegan menu?
On request, the hotel offers vegetarian or vegan menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer children menu?
On request, the hotel offers children menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Are children high chairs available in the restaurant?
Yes, we have free of charge children high chairs.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
Yes, the hotel has the Mare Pineta Beach Club.
- Is beach service included? What equipment will it include?
Beach service is included in half and full pension.You will have 1 Umbrella 2 sun beds from third row. For further information please visit: http://www.jsh-hotels.com/marepineta/it-IT/beachclub
- How far is the nearest beach?
The beach is located 100 m from the hotel.
- How am I able to reach the beach?
You can easily get to it on foot.
- Is the beach rocky or sandy? Has it any slopes?
It is a sandy beach.
- Will you provide for towels for the pools or in case i decide to go to the beach?
The hotel offers a free beach towel per person to its guests.
- Will there be beach animation?
No there will not be beach animation
- Are pets allowed on the beach?
Pets are allowed in the MarePineta facility. However they are not allowed inside the restaurants and on the private beach.
- Are the pools at the hotel internal or external? What are their size?
The hotel has a outdoor pool: 33 m x 11 x 0.8-1.2
- When am I able to access the pool?
Pools are open every day from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Will I have to wear a swim cap?
No, you will not.
- Will it be possible to buy a swim cap or a bathing suit at the hotel?
No, these articles are not for sale at the hotel.
- Does the hotel offer a towel? At what cost?
Yes, the hotel will provide for the towel, which is included in the room rate.
- Can children access the swimming pool? From which age?
Children from 3 years of age can access the pool if accompanied by their parents.
- Is the pool suited for children? How deep is it?
The pool is 1,20 m deep. Children from 3 to 12 years of age can access if accompanied by their parents.
- Will there be a lifeguard?
Yes, there will be a lifeguard during pool's opening times.
- Do you organize swimming classes?
No, we do not organize swimming class.