Answers to your frequently asked questions are available here
- What time is check in/out?
You can check-in anytime before 2.30 PM. Check-out is before 11.30 AM
- Will it be possible to check in early or check out late?
It is possible to arrange an early check-in depending on hotel's availability. For late check-outs it is applied an overcharge if it occurs before 6 PM.
- Will there be a luggage storage at the hotel in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with a free of charge luggage storage.
- Is a bike rental service available? Is there a supplement?
- Yes, it is possible to rent hotel bikes for a daily supplement.
- Will there be a garage or a parking lot? How much will it cost?
MarePineta Resort has a fenced private garage with 80 bookable parking spaces.It is monitored by closed circuit camera but unattended. The cost is 18 €/day per car.
- Are pets permitted in your hotel? Which size? Will there apply an overcharge?
We accept small size animals up to 20 kg. It will be applied a 30 € overcharge. The access is not allowed on the beach, restaurant and pool area.
- Will there be children's animation? For what age? Which activities will be provided?
The hotel has a Miniclub and Junior Club service featuring many educational activities for children (from 4 to 12 years old).
- Do you organize tours or excursions?
Yes. The hotel is equipped with a local expert exclusively dedicated to tours and excursions.
- Which services are included in BAR base rate in B&B ?
Rates include overnight stay, buffet breakfast, pool access with its services dedicated to our guest.
- How many rooms has the hotel?
The hotel consists of two facilities: The Villa Regina which has 79 Classic rooms, Superior and Apartments and a completely renovated historic building; the Casa Madre, with 86 rooms including Executive, Deluxe and Junior Suites and Regal Suites.
- Are there any rooms with balcony or terrace?
Yes, some rooms are equipped with balcony or terrace.
- Are there sea view rooms?
Yes, some Superior rooms in Villa Regina and some Executive rooms in Casa Madre have sea views.
- Are there rooms with parquet?
Yes, all rooms at Villa Regina have parquet floors.
- Are the bathrooms equipped with showers or bathtubs?
All the bathrooms have a shower or a bathtub or both.
- Are there familiy rooms or connecting rooms?
Yes, the hotel has family rooms and apartments.
- Are baby cots available at your hotel? Will they be charged?
Yes, cots and cribs for children under 3 years of age are available on request for a fee of € 15 per day.
- What is the maximum number of guests allowed in a room?
Apartments can accomodate up to 5 people.
- Do you have any rooms suited for people with disabilities?
Yes, the hotel has 3 rooms suited for people with disabilities.
- Is smoking permitted in your hotel?
No, smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- Does the rooms have air conditioned?
Yes, all the rooms have air conditioned.
- Will I be able to tune in to internatinal broadcasts (Satellite TV) or Sky channels?
Yes, all the rooms are equipped with Sky satellite TV.
- How many restaurants has the hotel?
The hotel has a main restaurant and another on the beach: MarePineta Beach restaurant.
- What is the restaurant opening hours?
The restaurant is open from 12:30 to 14:30 and from 19:30 to 22:00.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:30.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, breakfast is always included in the room rate.
- Is restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of restaurant is there?
The hotel has an excellent à la carte gourmet restaurant, with appetizers and a selection of buffet desserts, while the main courses are à la carte.
- What do half-board and full-board options include?
The half board and full board options include a rich buffet breakfast, dinner or lunch and dinner at the hotel restaurant, respectively (drinks are not included). It is possible to replace lunch or dinner at the hotel with lunch at the Beach Restaurant, subject to availability and by reservation at least the day before, with the addition of the following supplements: € 20 per adult per day, € 10 per child (3 -12 years) per day for guests who book half board and € 10 per adult per day, € 5 per child (3-12 years) per day for guests who book full board.
Are beverages included in half or full pension?
- Beverages are never included in both half and full pension.
- Does the hotel offer celiacs friendly menu?
On request, the hotel offers a celiacs friendly menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer vegetarian or vegan menu?
On request, the hotel offers vegetarian or vegan menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer children menu?
On request, the hotel offers children menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Are children high chairs available in the restaurant?
Yes, we have free of charge children high chairs.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
Yes, the hotel has the Mare Pineta Beach Club.
- Is beach service included? What equipment will it include?
Beach service is included in half and full pension.You will have 1 Umbrella 2 sun beds from third row. For further information please visit: http://www.jsh-hotels.com/marepineta/it-IT/beachclub
- How far is the nearest beach?
The beach is located 50 m from the hotel.
- How am I able to reach the beach?
You can easily get to it on foot.
- Is the beach rocky or sandy? Has it any slopes?
It is a sandy beach.
- Will you provide for towels for the pools or in case i decide to go to the beach?
The hotel offers a free beach towel per person to its guests. Starting from the second towel per day, it is subject to a charge of € 5 per towel.
- Will there be beach animation?
No there will not be beach animation
- Are pets allowed on the beach?
Pets are allowed in the MarePineta facility. However they are not allowed inside the restaurants and on the private beach.
- Are the pools at the hotel internal or external? What are their size?
The hotel has a outdoor pool: 33 m x 11 x 0.8-1.2
- When am I able to access the pool?
The hotel's swimming pool is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Will I have to wear a swim cap?
- No, you will not.
- Will it be possible to buy a swim cap or a bathing suit at the hotel?
No, these articles are not for sale at the hotel.
- Does the hotel offer a towel? At what cost?
Yes, the hotel will provide for the towel, which is included in the room rate.
- Can children access the swimming pool? From which age?
Children from 3 years of age can access the pool if accompanied by their parents.
- Is the pool suited for children? How deep is it?
The pool is 1,20 m deep. Children from 3 to 12 years of age can access if accompanied by their parents.
- Will there be a lifeguard?
Yes, there will be a lifeguard during pool's opening times.
- Do you organize swimming classes?
Private swimming lessons can be booked, upon request and subject to availability.
- How many tennis courts are there?
There are 10 courts.
- What is the opening time of the courts?
- Is it necessary to reserve the court? What are the costs?
Yes, € 18 per hour during the day, € 20.00 per hour during the evening hours
- Is special clothing necessary to enter the court?
Yes, clothing and sports shoes for tennis
- Do you organize tennis courses?
it is possible to book group and private lessons with a teacher, upon request and subject to availability.
- Do you need to be registered to access the court?
- How can I reach the Hotel from the station?
The hotel can be reached by taxi, bus or organized transfer. The nearest train station is Cervia and is about 3km away.
- What is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Rimini, about 40 km away.
- How can I reach the resort from the highway?
The nearest highway exit is Ravenna, which is about 10 km away.
- How far is the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is about a 2-minute walk away.
- How far is town centre?
The hotel is about 200 meters from the center of Milano Marittima.
- Is it possible to organize a private transfer to the airport or to the station? What is its cost?
Yes, the transfer to and from the Rimini airport costs about € 100 each way for up to two people, while the transfer to and from the Cervia railway station costs about € 15 each way for a maximum of 2 people.
- What are the places of major interest ner the hotel?
The places of greatest interest near the hotel are the cities Cervia and Ravenna.
- What is included in the room rate?
Room prices include breakfast, wifi, access to the private pool, services and 10% VAT.
- Will there be a tourist tax? What is its daily cost?
In April, May and September the tourist tax is €2.5 per person; while in the months of June, July and August it is €3 per person.
- Which credit card do you accet?
The hotel accepts major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Diners.
- From what age do children have to pay?
Children up to 3 years of age stay free in beds with their parents. If a cot is needed, it has a cost of € 15.00.
Location & Contacts