Answers to your frequently asked questions are available here
- What time is check in/out?
You can check-in anytime before 2.30 PM. Check-out is before 11.30 AM
- Will it be possible to check in early or check out late?
It is possible to arrange an early check-in depending on hotel's availability. For late check-outs it is applied an overcharge if it occurs before 6 PM.
- Will there be a luggage storage at the hotel in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with a free of charge luggage storage.
- Will there be a garage or a parking lot? How much will it cost?
MarePineta Resort has a fenced private garage with 80 bookable parking spaces.It is monitored by closed circuit camera but unattended. The cost is 18 €/day per car.
- Are pets permitted in your hotel? Which size? Will there apply an overcharge?
We accept small size animals up to 20 kg. It will be applied a 30 € overcharge. The access is not allowed on the beach, restaurant and pool area.
- Will there be children's animation? For what age? Which activities will be provided?
The hotel has a Miniclub and Junior Club service featuring many educational activities for children (from 4 to 12 years old).
- Do you organize tours or excursions?
Yes. The hotel is equipped with a local expert exclusively dedicated to tours and excursions.
- Which services are included in BAR base rate in B&B ?
Rates include overnight stay, buffet breakfast, pool access with its services dedicated to our guest.
- How many rooms has the hotel?
The hotel consists of two facilities: The Villa Regina which has 79 Classic rooms, Superior and Apartments and a completely renovated historic building; the Casa Madre, with 86 rooms including Executive, Deluxe and Junior Suites and Regal Suites.
- Are there any rooms with balcony or terrace?
Yes, some rooms are equipped with balcony or terrace.
- Are there sea view rooms?
Yes, some Superior rooms in Villa Regina and some Executive rooms in Casa Madre have sea views.
- Are there rooms with parquet?
Yes, all rooms at Villa Regina have parquet floors.
- Are the bathrooms equipped with showers or bathtubs?
All the bathrooms have a shower or a bathtub or both.
- Are there familiy rooms or connecting rooms?
Yes, the hotel has family rooms and apartments.
- Are baby cots available at your hotel? Will they be charged?
Yes, cots and cribs for children under 3 years of age are available on request for a fee of € 15 per day.
- What is the maximum number of guests allowed in a room?
Apartments can accomodate up to 5 people.
- Do you have any rooms suited for people with disabilities?
Yes, the hotel has 3 rooms suited for people with disabilities.
- Is smoking permitted in your hotel?
No, smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- Does the rooms have air conditioned?
Yes, all the rooms have air conditioned.
- Will I be able to tune in to internatinal broadcasts (Satellite TV) or Sky channels?
Yes, all the rooms are equipped with Sky satellite TV.
- How many restaurants has the hotel?
The hotel has a main restaurant and another on the beach: MarePineta Beach restaurant.
- What is the restaurant opening hours?
The restaurant is open from 12:30 to 14:30 and from 19:30 to 22:30.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:30.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, breakfast is always included in the room rate.
- Is restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of restaurant is there?
The hotel has an excellent à la carte gourmet restaurant, with appetizers and a selection of buffet desserts, while the main courses are à la carte.
Are beverages included in half or full pension?
- Beverages are never included in both half and full pension.
- Does the hotel offer celiacs friendly menu?
On request, the hotel offers a celiacs friendly menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer vegetarian or vegan menu?
On request, the hotel offers vegetarian or vegan menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer children menu?
On request, the hotel offers children menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Are children high chairs available in the restaurant?
Yes, we have free of charge children high chairs.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
Yes, the hotel has the Mare Pineta Beach Club.
- Is beach service included? What equipment will it include?
Beach service is included in half and full pension.You will have 1 Umbrella 2 sun beds from third row. For further information please visit: http://www.jsh-hotels.com/marepineta/it-IT/beachclub
- How far is the nearest beach?
The beach is located 50 m from the hotel.
- How am I able to reach the beach?
You can easily get to it on foot.
- Is the beach rocky or sandy? Has it any slopes?
It is a sandy beach.
- Will you provide for towels for the pools or in case i decide to go to the beach?
The hotel offers a free beach towel per person to its guests.
- Will there be beach animation?
No there will not be beach animation
- Are pets allowed on the beach?
Pets are allowed in the MarePineta facility. However they are not allowed inside the restaurants and on the private beach.
- Are the pools at the hotel internal or external? What are their size?
The hotel has a outdoor pool: 33 m x 11 x 0.8-1.2
- When am I able to access the pool?
The hotel's swimming pool is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Will I have to wear a swim cap?
- No, you will not.
- Will it be possible to buy a swim cap or a bathing suit at the hotel?
No, these articles are not for sale at the hotel.
- Does the hotel offer a towel? At what cost?
Yes, the hotel will provide for the towel, which is included in the room rate.
- Can children access the swimming pool? From which age?
Children from 3 years of age can access the pool if accompanied by their parents.
- Is the pool suited for children? How deep is it?
The pool is 1,20 m deep. Children from 3 to 12 years of age can access if accompanied by their parents.
- Will there be a lifeguard?
Yes, there will be a lifeguard during pool's opening times.
- Do you organize swimming classes?
Private swimming lessons can be booked, upon request and subject to availability.
- How many tennis courts are there?
There are 10 courts.
- What is the opening time of the courts?
- Is it necessary to reserve the court? What are the costs?
Yes, € 18 per hour during the day, € 20.00 per hour during the evening hours
- Is special clothing necessary to enter the court?
Yes, clothing and sports shoes for tennis
- Do you organize tennis courses?
it is possible to book group and private lessons with a teacher, upon request and subject to availability.
- Do you need to be registered to access the court?
- How can I reach the Hotel from the station?
The hotel can be reached by taxi, bus or organized transfer. The nearest train station is Cervia and is about 3km away.
- What is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Rimini, about 40 km away.
- How can I reach the resort from the highway?
The nearest highway exit is Ravenna, which is about 10 km away.
- How far is the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is about a 2-minute walk away.
- How far is town centre?
The hotel is about 200 meters from the center of Milano Marittima.
- Is it possible to organize a private transfer to the airport or to the station? What is its cost?
Yes, the transfer to and from the Rimini airport costs about € 100 each way for up to two people, while the transfer to and from the Cervia railway station costs about € 15 each way for a maximum of 2 people.
- What are the places of major interest ner the hotel?
The places of greatest interest near the hotel are the cities Cervia and Ravenna.
- What is included in the room rate?
Room prices include breakfast, wifi, access to the private pool, services and 10% VAT.
- Will there be a tourist tax? What is its daily cost?
In April, May and September the tourist tax is €2.5 per person; while in the months of June, July and August it is €3 per person.
- Which credit card do you accet?
The hotel accepts major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Diners.
- From what age do children have to pay?
Children up to 3 years of age stay free in beds with their parents. If a cot is needed, it has a cost of € 15.00.
Location & Contacts