A successful fusion between the past, present and future, the MarePineta Resort combines the charm of an illustrious past to a contemporary lifestyle, with avant-garde impulses in terms of services and amenities. The “Casa Madre”, five-star, is the historic building built in the middle 20s, with classic style and a rarefied atmosphere; it is from there which develops the New Wing, The Villa Regina, which is perfectly integrated into the future, designed by Studio Lissoni in Milan. The Villa Regina, 4 star superior, is directly accessible from the Casa Madre and is a building of more recent construction, in the heart of the green forest. The imposing refurbishment is returning the original beauty and uniqueness to this grand place, implementing to the latest contemporary comfort amenities while reconfirming the historic significance of the structure.
In 2011, the magnificent beach with an exclusive beach restaurant underwent a complete transformation, becoming the undisputed star of refined night life, including cocktails by the sea and private dinners.
The restyling has already returned the splendor of the resort, a unique style for an ambitious project by the prestigious Studio Lissoni in Milan, which has helped to masterfully enhance features of this protected oasis, a contemporary reinterpretation of classic luxury that is not ostentatious.
- Opening in April
- Distance from the sea: 50 m
- Swimming pool: 33 m x 11 x 0.8-1.2
- Children's pool: 4 x 4 x 0.4 m
- 10 red clay tennis courts
- Club House
- Completely renovated private beach
- 5 meeting and conference rooms
- Air Conditioning
- TV room
- Technogym Fitness Room
- Garage protected by a barrier with video
- Entertainment and mini club for kids
- Agreements with the nearby Adriatic Golf Club Cervia
-We accept small dogs
- Sky TV
- Languages spoken: Italian, English, German, French and Russian